Tuesday, April 6, 2010

On Looking Up...

It's been a while since I last blogged, and much has happened in the meantime, including the completion of contracts with two different clients (more about those later), the M6 milestone of the Helios release, EclipseCon 2010, a vacation in the Dominican Republic, and, most recently, a case of Scarlet Fever (what a way to put a damper on a vacation!). It's funny, though, how much clearer you can see when your head is in the clouds.

As I've stated previously, I've been taking my time to carefully decide what my next venture would be. Well, I'm happy to say that, as of this week, I'm now working on a full-time basis with Cloudsmith Inc., as lead of product development. If you were at EclipseCon, you'll no doubt have heard of some of the great things Cloudsmith is doing. In case you haven't, you definitely will over the coming weeks.

3 comments:

Rafael Chaves said...

Sounds like a very interesting product, Kenn, good luck!

Kim Moir said...

Congratulations Kenn!

Achim Demelt said...

That's great news. Well, the job that is, not the scarlet fever ;-) Congratulations Kenn!